A significant company operating in the Medical Devices sector, which aims at a strong reinforcement of its international presence, is looking for young managers with exceptional organizational and sales skills to join the company as:
TERRITORY MANAGER UK
- achieving sales objectives (volume and margin) defined in the budget for the assigned territories (UK);
- developing effective sales strategies in the area;
- acquiring, as an individual with a strong inclination for business development, new direct customers (taking advantage of technical / product and marketing support structures made available by HQ) and verifying with them the corresponding technical and functional characteristics of the product;
- sales negotiation;
- analysing the opportunities and potential of the various customers;
- elaborating proposals aimed at identifying new ways of penetrating and strengthening commercial territory and related sales activities;
- monitoring the competition in order to maintain the desired positioning through appropriate commercial actions.
The ideal candidate, with a degree in technical or economic disciplines, has already gained brief international experience in sales, working in modern, organized and dynamic companies, operating in the semi-durable goods sector that are characterized by specific product technicalities.
Spirit of initiative, relational and negotiating skills, operational concreteness, autonomy, willingness to transfer to various assigned areas, as well as fluent knowledge of English and other languages complete the profile.
The conditions offered are able to satisfy the most qualified candidates. The company provides an opportunity to build a career at an international level where the candidate can express sales capacity in a context characterized by technical contents and industry certifications. It also provides access to a unique training and growth programme.
The company’s headquarters is in central Veneto.
La ricerca è rivolta ad ambo i sessi. Trattamento dati per esclusiva finalità di questa e future ricerche. Il candidato gode dei diritti di cui al D.Lgs. 196/2003. Per maggiori informazioni rimandiamo all'informativa sulla privacy pubblicata nel nostro sito. Autorizzazione Ministero del Lavoro e della Previdenza Sociale n. 5886 del 26/02/2007.
Inserzionista: RE&S srl